Be Safe, Be Seen on Halloween!
Halloween is an exciting night for kids. Make sure it’s a safe night as well by remembering a few safety tips:
- Wear reflective clothing or accessories.
- Carry a flashlight.
- Children under 12 should be accompanied by a parent.
- Put electronic devices down to limit distractions.
- Cross the street at corners.
- Take extra care near driveways.
- Slow down on the roads and watch for kids.
- Check that all treats are fully sealed before eating.
Happy Halloween from Denton County FWSD 10!